Sunday, 23 August 2015

Sunday Currently Vol. 3

My three-day off has ended yesterday with nothing to show for, at least in terms of going out of town. I asked for the three days off with the intention of going to the beach. Thanks to the typhoon I wasn't able to have a beach getaway. Again. At any rate, it's still good since I got to watch Inside Out with one of my very good friends, and the night after that I went out for drinks with my brother and cousins. The last day was spent at home watching the second wedding of Frankie and Yayadub which, I am soooooo happy was null and void! Damn I was already getting teary-eyed at the desperate look in Alden's eyes as he tried to deal with the Rogelios blocking his way! (Sa tingin ko naulanan yung mga Rogelio kaya sila dumami nang ganun. Haha.) But anyway, all's well that ends well and I am even glad that Lola Nidora is alive and kicking. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode!!!

==================

So now, for the third volume of my Sunday currently:

CURRENTLY

READING: re-reading Montana Sky by Nora Roberts. Or at least re-reading my favourite parts in the book. I love how Nora Roberts writes her heroines. Strong, independent women they are.

WRITING: this post. What else? :)

LISTENING: John Cena roaring in the ring of WWE Raw.

THINKING: that I should start reviewing for tomorrow's oral exams.

SMELLING: nothing

WISHING: I could turn back time. Or stop it.

WEARING: sundress

LOVING: the cold weather

WANTING: to perfect my strumming on the ukulele.

NEEDING: to review. Now! Well, after writing this. I don't want to stress myself about memorising half the manual for tomorrow's oral exams. For I am now undergoing recurrent training which is required of cabin crew every year. Gotta keep our minds fresh so we can save our passengers!

FEELING: blah. Just blah about everything.

Link up with siddathornton to join in the Sunday Currently!

No comments:

Post a Comment

sunday currently vol. 61

Currently... reading: Serena on Webtoon.  writing: this. i'm not holding my breath for when i will finally write a decent paragraph that...