Welcome to the Monday edition of my Sunday currently. Yeah i know it's sort of a deviation from the usual but since I promised myself to post in here, well, here it is. :) I was too tired from my flight yesterday that when i finally arrived home at past ten in the evening, i didn't have the strength to do anything else. I did play Super Mario 3 on my brother's phone and after that, I plopped on my bed and that was that. Was too freaking tired.
So anyway without further ado, I present the second post of my Sunday currently.
C U R R E N T L Y . . .
R E A D I N G
100th edition of archie's pals and gals.
W R I T I N G
This blog post on my phone. Haha.
L I S T E N I N G
To black magic by little mix. They're performing at the teen choice awards.
T H I N K I N G
How to get my dental clearance.
S M E L L I N G
The scent of fresh rain. If there's ever such a thing.
W I S H I N G
I could go out of town on my days off.
W E A R I N G
Cycling shorts and fuchsia blouse.
L O V I N G
A big juicy burger.
W A N T I N G
The reality to disappear into oblivion.
N E E D I N G
To lose more weight. Why. Is. This. So. Hard. To. Do?!
F E E L I N G
Weak. Sleepy.
========================
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
sunday currently vol. 61
Currently... reading: Serena on Webtoon. writing: this. i'm not holding my breath for when i will finally write a decent paragraph that...
-
currently... reading: nothing. writing: this, and posts on IG about my recent S. Korea trip with my friend G. yep, slowly but surely i'm...
-
well, well, well. the new year is three days old. how time flies. it seems like yesterday when my brother and i were flying to iloilo for m...
-
Okay, first things first. The kind of tour I did is not for the faint-hearted, nor is it for those who don't like walking that mu...
No comments:
Post a Comment