Sunday, 9 August 2015

sunday currently vol. 1

this is something that i would like to start in my blog. saw the link-up from siddathornton and i though this would be a good nudge for me to post here regularly. i'm just really bad in blogging since i discontinued my food and travel blog. though my schedule entails me to fly some sundays, i'll make sure there's something in here to read that's not from last year. hahaha. so yes, this is the first in hopefully a regular thing here.

C U R R E N T L Y . . .

R E A D I N G
the pajama girls of lambert square by rosina lippi. yup i haven't finished reading this yet. 

W R I T I N G  
this blog post. also in my journal just so i could unload all the noisier noise in my head. *insert psycho music* 

L I S T E N I N G  
everything to me by shane filan. and to the falling rain. 

T H I N K I N G  
of my recheck tomorrow at the company clinic. should be released already. also of a trip i'm planning for my next days off this month.

S M E L L I N G  
nothing. my nose is still stuffed even after four days of taking meds. argh. three more days of this.

W I S H I N G 
nothing has changed in work. i've been working there for just a year and now another change is coming. really fast. wait, wait, i need to get a solid footing first. but of course that is not meant to be. better roll with the punches.

W E A R I N G  
t-shirt, shorts and trainers. planned to go jogging with my bro but it's still raining.

L O V I N G  
the rain. looking forward to a fuzzy-wuzzy sleep tonight. ha. and of course, aldub!!!!!! can't get enough of them woohoo!

W A N T I N G  
a slice of blueberry cheesecake. the walnut muffin i had for dessert today was good, but no it's not cheesecake.

N E E D I N G  
to eat burgers. and to have the red gel polish on my nails removed. and maybe a long, deep conversation with a friend.

F E E L I N G  
mixed up. about life in general. tee-hee. 

========================

the first time i rode on the back of a motorcycle! accepted a random offer made by a guy who often took people from point a to point b on his motorcycle. this is called habal-habal which is a mode of transportation in some provinces here in the philippines. a wooden plank is laid sideways on the seat so more people can ride. since that is impossible to do here in manila, the guy can only take one person at a time. was crazy to even take out my phone and take this picture while putt-putting along edsa. well i must say though, this was one exciting way to get somewhere after work! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

sunday currently vol. 61

Currently... reading: Serena on Webtoon.  writing: this. i'm not holding my breath for when i will finally write a decent paragraph that...