Tuesday, 18 June 2013

conversation



One day my parents were talking about the Carbonell family and how their resort was going bankrupt. They also talked about the other people the Carbonells are at odds with. The tone of their conversation was so serious that I immediately thought they were gossiping about some friends of theirs. I hate gossip of that sort and I never thought that my parents would ever do that, so I asked them who the heck were the Carbonells and what is their relation to them.

It turns out that they were talking about that primetime soap they religiously follow on Channel 7.

3 comments:

  1. LOL! Pahiya ka no? Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. sorry don't mean to be rude about the PAHIYA KA ANO comment. it's what my mother tells me each time i jump into conclusion about something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! no worries oks lang, yan din sinasabi ng nanay ko sa kin sa mga ganyang sitwasyon :D yung papa ko kaya ang lakas ng tawa niya nung araw na yan. kalowka sila! :))

    ReplyDelete

sunday currently vol. 61

Currently... reading: Serena on Webtoon.  writing: this. i'm not holding my breath for when i will finally write a decent paragraph that...