Sunday, 12 April 2020

sunday currently vol.49

so...

it's the beginning of 2020's 2nd quarter and we got the news that the lockdown will extend up until the 30th.

woohoo.

three more weeks of feeling like going out into a war zone just for groceries.

Currently...

reading: anything i could find online.

writing: nothing.

listening: to nothing.

thinking: of the time this pain will go away. hopefully tomorrow. no, tonight is better. oh, no. right now would be the right time for this to endddd.

smelling: nothing.

wishing: that i could sleep for a long, longggg time.

wearing: polo shirt and... cycling shorts! bwahaha

loving: still the silence. it's like an extended holy week/week between christmas and new year.

wanting: this pain to cease. it's been three freakin' days!

needing: total silence

feeling: in pain. cramps, begone!







1 comment:

  1. At the beginning of quarantine I planned on writing about it. However, I was fortunate to work from home and that's when I found out that working from home makes you work more (no coworkers to chit chat throughout the day, no "let's get coffee at Starbucks" break), so no time to write. I have been on a Pinoy teleserye mood, though.

    ReplyDelete

sunday currently vol. 61

Currently... reading: Serena on Webtoon.  writing: this. i'm not holding my breath for when i will finally write a decent paragraph that...