"Unusual, but not........................
impossible."
Said my doctor once more on my last visit two weeks ago. But
that hesitation to say the word impossible was pronounced compared to the first
time he said it because there was none at all then. And how could he not say
those words in that manner? For surprisingly my ft3 and ft4 levels have
actually gone down by a few points again but thankfully still within the normal
range. Any lower and he might diagnose me with hypothyroidism this time, which
I hope will not happen.
Another cause for that hesitation is that the normal
treatment time for hyperthyroidism is from 12-18 months, and I have only been
on medication for five. I guess that was really a fast recovery. A miracle. So
much so that I can now EAT WHATEVER I WANT WITHOUT RESTRICTIONS AT ALL and yeah
I am yelling that out here on the www I'm so giddy yay lol.
Of course that doesn't mean that I won't continue with the
healthy cookery and healthy eating that I've started. That and constant
exercise to maintain my present weight because yeah now it's all about the weight again. psh.
No comments:
Post a Comment