because i have nothing else better to do on this cold, rainy night.
and because this blog reached its lucky 13th year, which is longer than the last blog i had. never mind if i never got around to writing anything in here last year. guess i was too busy.
AND because i'm now traversing the middle ages at this cynical, perimenopausal state compared to when i started this blog oh, so full of hopes and dreams and all that shiz. hahaha
sige nga tignan natin kung may character development mula nung huli kong sinagutan 'to...
What is your current state of mind?
Kinda stressed and just wanting my mind to shut up and just think of happy things.
What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Having my own place with secret passageways.
What is your greatest fear?
My folks going ahead of me. Yes I am that selfish now.
Which living person do you most admire?
No one at the moment. Having to deal with people post-pandemic has become tedious and annoying. Is there anyone admirable lately? No idea.
What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
Can't specify. I kinda like myself now, horrible traits and all. It keeps the undesirable creatures away from my personal space.
What is the trait you most deplore in others?
Still: being manipulative, pabibo, KSP, iyakin, holier-than-thou, chismosa. That will never change.
What is it that you most dislike?
The current system that bogs all of us down into the literal and figurative miry floods that plague us.
What is your greatest extravagance?
Books and CDs
What do you most value in your friends?
Low maintenance in addition to loyalty and trust.
What is your favorite journey?
From this decade: health journey (cos it's not all about the weight loss, it's more on achieving the normal numbers!)
What are your most treasured possessions?
My cell phone and noise-cancelling headphones. Bwahahaha
Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
Weh. Talaga ba?
What is your favorite color?
Always red.
What is your favorite flower?
Rose just for the fact that it makes for great tea.
What are your favorite names?
antulio, soren, gonzalo, osvaldo, romulus, alba, christine, elizabeth, amanda
What or who is the greatest love of your life?
Forever my loved ones.
When and where were you happiest?
From this decade: South Korea 2024. Shall I get into another litany on how their system works oh, so, so, well for their citizens? That they have such amazing infrastructure? Everything about them that I am so jealous of since we can't ever have those really, really basic necessities here in the country? At least not in this lifetime?
If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I like who and how I am so much now, I could marry myself.
What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Nearly perfect numbers in my blood work. Because there's just one errant factor that is so consistently low in the last three blood works I've had done.
What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
Living in this godforsaken country, in the area which I not-so-fondly call the underworld.
What is your favorite occupation?
Creating playlists on Spotify. I have one for each year, genre, emotion, language, a single song with many different versions/covers (I have three of this), etc.
What are your most marked characteristics?
My penchant for the unconventional and inconvenient; sarcasm, kasungitan, RBF (I'm just thinking of what to eat for my next meal, honestly!)
Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
To add to Anne Shirley and Tintin: Katniss Everdeen
How would you like to die?
Anything that's quick.
What is your motto?
Ang best business ay mind your own.
No comments:
Post a Comment