Sunday, 9 June 2024

Sunday Currently Vol. 58

Currently...

reading: She Wears Pain Like Diamonds: Poems by Alfa. Title was enough for me to pluck a copy out of the shelf. Love the cover too.

writing: This, and a bit in my ten-year-old journal. HAHAHA I really need to use up all its pages already so that I can start on that lovely red notebook I bought... two years ago. 😂 I haven't forgotten about my fanfics that I kept mentioning in previous volumes but alas, I still have no idea how to make the characters do what I want them to do. So yeah, baby steps until I get my mojo back.

listening: Come to Me by Clazziquai. This song is one of my fave Korean songs way, way before Kpop was even a household name in the country (can I even classify this band as Kpop...?). My Korean friend sent me an mp3 file of this song, and I was hooked to this band since then. Clazziquai also sang Be My Love and She Is on the Kdrama My Name is Kim Sam-soon's OST. 

thinking: Of the recent happenings. Sometimes being backwards ain't too bad. 

smelling: Petrichor. It hasn't rained yet, I dunno if it's going to rain, but yeah the atmosphere smells like it's going to rain.

wishing: It's already the 22nd. Nyahaha.

wearing: Striped v-neck shirt and my old pair of khaki shorts that is missing a button and is torn more than ever in even more interesting spots. I've had this since 2013 I believe. 

loving: The Extreme Bass setting in the JBL Headphones app that I recently downloaded to my phone. It's been several months since I bought my noise-cancelling headphones and I only just downloaded the app today. Anyway. I'm soooooooo enjoying the bass in every song that I'm listening to since this morning.

wanting: Two things: return to arnis training and cycling, and begin Muay Thai. I've been in a deep funk for nearly a year, my workouts have taken a hit.

needing: That push to start exercising again. Masasayang ang pinaghirapang black belt! Yeah I was promoted to black belt in arnis last February yahoo.

feeling: Glad that I was able to meet up with my friend after many attempts in the past year

clicking: Through this blog just to see what's up with my past self. So far I haven't read anything that needs me slapping my past self silly. Bwahahaha

Thanks to siddathornton for this great idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sunday currently vol. 61

Currently... reading: Serena on Webtoon.  writing: this. i'm not holding my breath for when i will finally write a decent paragraph that...