Sunday, 27 December 2015

Sunday Currently vol. 9

CURRENTLY READING: none at the moment. I finally finished reading Alexander McCall Smith's 44 Scotland Street a few weeks ago and right after that I started on David Baldacci's The Collectors of The Camel Club series. Also done with it and I am still feeling the pangs of separation when I closed the book. Darn it's another Baldacci series to collect for me! I find the guys of the Camel Club, um, endearing. Hahaha. I think of badass looking guys kicking butts yet their personalities! So cute, really. so yeah. looking for a new read for now.
WRITING: this of course and about to start my annual yearend chorva, which is what i call my year in review.
LISTENING: or rather, hearing the commentators of ufc. why is it that the tv is always on when i am writing this post?? 
THINKING: of my upcoming vacation for the new year, how to suck all the fat off my tummy and thunder thighs, those cute hallmark christmas movies i just watched (window wonderland and help for the holidays)
SMELLING: none
WISHING: i could start training already!
WEARING: hot pink shirt and black cycling shorts
LOVING: the christmas eve my family on my father's side had last thursday.
WANTING: an instant weight loss program. hahahaha
NEEDING: to exercise more! but i'm too lazy!!!!!!!!

FEELING: cold

No comments:

Post a Comment

sunday currently vol. 61

Currently... reading: Serena on Webtoon.  writing: this. i'm not holding my breath for when i will finally write a decent paragraph that...